[zeromq-dev] Setting privileges on a UNIX socket

Ale Strooisma a.strooisma at student.utwente.nl
Wed May 25 17:30:20 CEST 2016

the previous update might be incorrect. Now it seems that I can't bind to a
socket created by systemd (I got something like "address already in use").
If I connect to it instead with my 'server' program, which uses a REP
socket, it does receive messages, but can't seem to reply...

Anyway, all in all it would be highly preferable to be able to set with
which permissions the socket is created. Currently I am working around this
issue by calling chmod after binding to the socket.