[zeromq-dev] ZMQ on exercism.io?

Dinu Gherman gherman at darwin.in-berlin.de
Wed May 25 12:23:10 CEST 2016

Hi,

I’m playing a bit with http://exercism.io which is quite nice and wonder if it would make sense to come up with some exercises on ZeroMQ? Probably needs some talking to the makers since exercism.io as-is is about languages, see http://exercism.io/languages, but maybe they are open to adding new sections like on ZeroMQ with separate languages inside. More sections could make sense (the number of languages is limited), and I’d also like to see something for more data science related content. Any ideas?

Cheers,

Dinu