[zeromq-dev] Libzmq binaries in conan.io

James james at conan.io
Mon May 23 08:16:10 CEST 2016

Hi Pieter,

True, the web search can be largely improved, we are on it.

I don't want to break the builds of consumers (I am aware of some of them),
so renaming is not an option.
But I agree, the name is not the good one, so I will create a "libzmq" copy
of it, put a deprecation message on existing "ZMQ" packages, and ensure the
next versions are directly named appropriately "libzmq" too.

Thanks very much for your advice,
James