[zeromq-dev] native select call

Doron Somech somdoron at gmail.com
Thu May 19 18:29:36 CEST 2016

Someone actually asked about it few weeks ago on the list, try to search.

Anyway you can use socket FD but you have to do all the heavy lifting
yourself.

The ready to receive FD doesn't mean anything to the user, for the library
it means the socket received new command need processing.

To handle incoming messages you should call recv with NO_BLOCK until EAGAIN.

The recv method also handle the incoming command even if no message
available.