[zeromq-dev] czmq / zauth

Greg Young gregoryyoung1 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 22:11:18 CEST 2016

Shameless plug accepted, I also happen to be a big fan of pony (in
more ways than one! my terminal attached) though I have yet to have a
case to use it beyond toy applications (if it were up to me I would
work in Pony/LFE/C unfortunately these are not the most desirable
skills for clients).

Agreed that the model is quite similar. The issue is only when talking
about the difference between static/dynamic actor layouts. Pony is
quite good at the latter.

The overall project direction reminds me a lot of the varying OTP
adapters that have been built for JVM/C/CLR/etc this is not a bad
thing.