[zeromq-dev] ZeroMQ and master thesis

Kevin Sapper kevinsapper88 at gmail.com
Fri May 13 15:01:35 CEST 2016

Note: this mail does not regard ZeroMQ development directly!

Hello ZMQers,

some of you know me from our various C projects. I'm currently in the last
master semester before being be able to write the master thesis in late
summer. My plan is to write the master thesis at a company about any topic
including ZeroMQ. There are a lot of companies offering students to write a
master thesis but hardly any with a ZeroMQ topic. Therefore I'm writing to
this mailing list to address the largest ZeroMQ crowd. For the time of my
master thesis the company should be located in proximity to Frankfurt,
Germany.

If you are interested you can check my github profile (
https://github.com/sappo) to see what I've been up to lately. If you like
to contact me to get further information feel free to write to
mail at kevinsapper.de.

Regards
//Kevin