[zeromq-dev] czmq / zauth

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Fri May 6 21:29:27 CEST 2016

The current actor API is a bit simplistic. I'd have liked to redesign
it using the new client/server sockets so that you could talk to
actors from any thread. As it is, there's no explicit mechanism to
check if actor X is running or not. You have to start the actor in
your main thread. You might be able to detect zauth itself by trying a
connect that needs it (as we do in the security selftests).