[zeromq-dev] ZMQ_STREAM and incoming message size limit over TCP

Doron Somech somdoron at gmail.com
Wed May 4 16:22:35 CEST 2016

It is hard coded in the libzmq, you can change it and recompile, change
in_batch_size in config.hpp.

If you really want to you can make a socket option to change it, maybe
called ZMQ_STREAM_BUFFER_SIZE.
If you do make a new socket option, you want to give it to the raw_decoder
in stream_engine.cpp

[1] https://github.com/zeromq/libzmq/blob/master/src/config.hpp#L60
[2] https://github.com/zeromq/libzmq/blob/master/src/stream_engine.cpp#L198