[zeromq-dev] Malamute Users - Service Requests API

Osiris Pedroso opedroso at gmail.com
Tue May 3 20:04:30 CEST 2016

Either that or a heartbeat which would reset the timeout timer.

This would also require an API to confirm that a service request completed with success or failure status.

Only then the service request would be removed from requests queue.

If timeout is reached, the request would become active/visible again, and delivered to next available worker, since it would now be the oldest request still on the queue.

Standard message broker behavior, I tought.

Sent from my iPad. Regularly foiled by autocorrect. But duck it..