[zeromq-dev] ZeroMQ 4.2 release, planning

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Tue May 3 18:26:48 CEST 2016

One note, 'make dist' always fails the first few times because files
are missing. Keep this in mind. The git tarball has the great
advantage of never failing. (And since it makes tarballs look like git
clones it gives the same experience to all developers.)

I'd vote for killing 'make dist'. It also makes us dependent on autotools.