[zeromq-dev] Question on connecting a C++ model to a Java model via Python uzing ZeroMQ

Stephen Riesenberg stephen.riesenberg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 02:30:00 CEST 2016

Sara,

How far have you gotten in your effort? Do you have an example class? What
issues did you run into? What requirements do you have for your API? Is it
files, or just data you are sending back and forth between these two
environments?

Sorry for so many questions, but I bet with a few details we can get you
pointed in the right direction. Sounds like an interesting project!