[zeromq-dev] Where is source file for libczmq.vcxproj?

Osiris Pedroso opedroso at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 17:13:52 CET 2016

Ok, I modified the gsl file and then I did this:

~/git/zproject$ gsl zproject_vs20xx_props.gsl

When I execute git status now though, it does not show any of the “.props”
file as modified/created.

opedroso at OPLIN:~/git/zproject$ git status
 On branch master Your branch is up-to-date with ‘origin/master’.
Changes not staged for commit:   (use “git add …” to update what will
be committed)   (use “git checkout — …” to discard changes in working
directory)
   modified:   CMakeLists.txt
  modified:   zproject_vs20xx_props.gsl

I noticed that the *.PROP files in czmq are checked in as part of the
project, so I think somebody did a manual step to generate them and then
checked them in.

So, how should I regenerate the .PROP files?
​