[zeromq-dev] Zyre clustering in malamute broker

Arnaud Loonstra arnaud at sphaero.org
Thu Mar 17 09:08:23 CET 2016

Isn't this what we were working on during the hackathon in Brussels? It
indeed seemed trivial but I recall many were using higher level
languages so my efforts ended up in getting malamute support for higher
level languages. There were some people that really saw the need of
this. I'm wondering whether anybody continued with it after the
hackathon or what stopped them from doing so.

Rg,

Arnaud