[zeromq-dev] Zyre clustering in malamute broker

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Wed Mar 16 21:40:18 CET 2016

It's not implemented. You're not the only lazy bastard around :)

To make this work is non-trivial. Zyre would make it easy to find
other instances. What you do then is to exchange subscriptions and
then cross publish. And then the same for mailboxes and services. A
federation model.

I may update the whitepaper to remove all the speculative design.

-Pieter