[zeromq-dev] 4.1.x Windows Package

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Tue Mar 15 11:18:04 CET 2016

The current build process is simple enough, and you need it to use
libzmq on Windows anyhow (to build your own code) that it seems sane
to take from master, build and use. Same as we do on Linux and OS/X.

There is afaik also an Appveyor CI happening which produces binaries
that could be pushed somewhere. Not my area...

When we want to use libzmq from other languages (Python, NodeJS, etc.)
it IMO makes sense to want pre-built binaries.