[zeromq-dev] Moving a pipe_t across different xpub_ts.

Claudio Scordino claudio at evidence.eu.com
Tue Mar 8 15:33:28 CET 2016

Dear Aaron,

thank you for your comments.

Unfortunately, I'd like to stick with PUB-SUB for (at least) two reasons:
- The subscription mechanism (topics & co) which I don't want to
re-implement from scratch
- In my case, subscribers are not reliable, so I need a mechanism to
detect their slowness and move them to a low-priority mechanism

Thank you again and best regards,

              Claudio