[zeromq-dev] looking for an real app that uses zyre

Jerry Scharf scharf at lagunawayconsulting.com
Wed Jan 20 18:13:45 CET 2016

Hi,

I am new to zeromq. I am starting to work on a new building automation
system for my home following an IoT model. zeromq seems like an ideal
messaging system to build it around. I have some discovery issues I need
to solve as well.

I am trying to understand how to put the zyre into action for my tasks.
I don't consider myself a strong programmer, so I often like to look at
code others have designed to see how they put the tools to work. There
are a number of these available for zeromq, but I have not located any
using zyre.

Can someone point me to a real app that is using zyre for discovery so I
can understand it better?

thanks in advance,
jerry