[zeromq-dev] Anyone with admin rights over zeromq.org wiki?

Ewen McNeill zeromq at ewen.mcneill.gen.nz
Tue Dec 20 00:18:29 CET 2016

Hi Benjamin,

On 14/12/16 02:04, Benjamin Henrion wrote:
> Any idea who is admin of zeromq.org wiki?

It looks like your immediate problem got solved:

http://zeromq.org/event:zeromq-pre-fosdem-hackaton-thu-2-fri-3-feb-2017

(although while the title says 2017, the body says 2016...)

But for the record: assuming you're meaning the zeromq.org site itself,
on Wikidot, it appears Pieter's wikidot account is the "Master Admin"
(ie, owner) of the zeromq.org Wikidot site.  There are a few other
accounts with "admin" access, which I believe can do everything except
perhaps appoint new admins.  (I reset the password on Pieter's Wikidot
account a couple of months back to be able to turn off the notifications.)

Possibly it would make sense to transfer the "Master Administrator" role
of the various ZeroMQ pages to some other Wikidot account?  (There
appear to be roughly a dozen separately maintained sets of pages, each
with their own admin/permissions setup.)  And/or appoint some more admin
accounts?  (It appears creating new pages is limited to admins.)

I'm happy to help facilitate that if there's a clear community agreement
on who it should be transferred to.  (AFAICT it's just "Change Master
Administrator" on the Wikidot interface, but it appears there is only
ever one "Master Administrator".)

Ewen