[zeromq-dev] No UDP broadcast message received using CZMQ zbeacon on RaspberryPi3

Johan Philips johan.philips at kuleuven.be
Wed Dec 14 10:09:20 CET 2016

Here the issues on our Odroids and RPis are solved as well! Many thanks to Luca for spotting the zmq bug and patching it!

Johan

On 13 Dec 2016, at 19:47, Rodrigo Madruga <rodrigo.madruga at nexxtorage.com<mailto:rodrigo.madruga at nexxtorage.com>> wrote:

Updated to latest libzmq master and got the zbeacon class working now.

Tested with direct compilation on RPi3 and cross-compiled via czmq/builds/rpi/build.sh.

Issue resolved.

Thank you Luca and zmq community!

Rodrigo Madruga.

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0Bw1T0J_CDTOXcGoydVkyQnF2ajQ]    Rodrigo Cheminn Madruga

Engenheiro de Desenvolvimento
Nexxtorage Cargo Technology
Fone/Fax +55 48 3341-4028
rodrigo.madruga at nexxtorage.com<mailto:rodrigo.madruga at nexxtorage.com>

Could you all please try with the very latest head of the libzmq master
branch?

I could reproduce the problem, but it's fixed now, see my comment:

https://github.com/zeromq/zyre/issues/496#issuecomment-266287690