[zeromq-dev] ?= FOSDEM feb 4 & 5 Brussel

Benjamin Henrion zoobab at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 10:49:27 CET 2016

On Dec 13, 2016 10:27, "Arnaud Loonstra" <arnaud at sphaero.org> wrote:

> Do you need any help in organising? Coffee? Food? Heaters?
>
> Does anybody have an idea where to work on? I personally like to work on
zproject/zproto. I still don't grasp it completely yet. For example, zyre
doesn't use the engine from zproject. I'd like to port it so it does. Just
as a practice.

Other idea was to take the code of glard that Pieter and I made, and try to
make an OpenSSH replacement with static keys, even if it means quickly
hacking a daemn in python.