[zeromq-dev] ?= FOSDEM feb 4 & 5 Brussel

Benjamin Henrion zoobab at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 10:44:34 CET 2016

On Dec 13, 2016 10:27, "Arnaud Loonstra" <arnaud at sphaero.org> wrote:

> Do you need any help in organising? Coffee? Food? Heaters?

I live not that far, but we will have to order food. For drinks, there is
coffee, microwave, tea boiler, etc... over there.

> Does anybody have an idea where to work on? I personally like to work on
zproject/zproto. I still don't grasp it completely yet. For example, zyre
doesn't use the engine from zproject. I'd like to port it so it does. Just
as a practice.

I would love to see the esp8266 talking to malamute. And simpler client
examples (esp. in python) for malamute.

Otherwise last year malamute was still sufuring from OOM killer, which led
to parameters to limit the amount of ram or msgs/sec. I would like to test
that.

If those 2 things can be done in 2 days, i will be more then happy...