[zeromq-dev] FOSDEM feb 4 & 5 Brussel?

Benjamin Henrion zoobab at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 15:08:42 CET 2016

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 3:02 PM, Arnaud Loonstra <arnaud at sphaero.org> wrote:
> Is anybody going? Last years were very nice with Pieter hosting a hackathon. I'm hoping we can at least meet and have beer together?
> I'm staying at the Meininger.
>
> https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/

I think my message to this list did not get through:

Hi,

I am looking to book a room (maybe the HSBXL hackerspace) 2 days
before fosdem (thu 2 feb+fri 3 feb), anyone willing to participate in a zmq
hackaton?

Last year it was fun, and I would like to repeat it.

Let me know,

Right now HSBXL looks the best, but I have to rent a heater, but that
should not be a problem.

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-3500762