[zeromq-dev] Qt C++ Windows

Eric Gendron conceptid at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 13:30:51 CET 2016

I used the windows install for 0mq.
I try to compile an hello world code...
I use Qt c++ with Qt creator and mingw compiler of course.

I even tried recompile 0mq with the python script or something like that on
the site... and make give me errors.

I do all in 32 bits to be sure.

My laptop is windows 7 pro 64 bits.

I can compile my code with clang++ in ubuntu linux or freebsd with binary
0mq.

I can compile in Qt creator in ubuntu with g++ too and binary for 0mq.