[zeromq-dev] zeromq-dev list re-enabled (Was: List check. Please disregard)

Ewen McNeill zeromq at ewen.mcneill.gen.nz
Sun Dec 11 01:56:13 CET 2016

On 11/12/16 13:12, MailmanLists Support wrote:
> 11.12 AEDT

By way of explanation (because some list members asked me earlier), the
list host (MailmanLists -- thanks for the hosting!) had suspended the
zeromq-dev list for a few days due to it being the target of a large
spam run.  They've now been able to apply some more targeted spam
protection, and re-enable the zeromq-dev list.

I think any messages sent to zeromq-dev in the last few days will
probably have bounced back, and so if there's anything important you'll
want to re-send it.

Ewen