[zeromq-dev] czmq python bindings and signals

Wes Young wes at barely3am.com
Mon Aug 1 20:00:14 CEST 2016

...which i found here:

https://github.com/zeromq/zproject/blob/master/zproject_java.gsl#L783

so i guess this begs teh question (it goes as far back in history as i can find of the file), is this type of pattern “kosher” for all higher level bindings? any hidden gotcha’s i’m missing?

my gut says exposing the zsys_* functions a bit more to the higher level languages seems like the way to go as far as generated bindings are concerned, but almost leads me to believe i’m missing something there too.. (the java work-around is confusing with this argument..).

--
wes
wesyoung.me