[zeromq-dev] Stable release downloads (was Re: CZMQ "stable" release versioning)

Doron Somech somdoron at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 16:23:57 CEST 2016

For NetMQ we have automated release process using github releases. Once you
make the release on github the CI (appvayor) compile the library and upload
the artifacts to github.

We can do the same with libzmq and czmq, a little bit of work though. I
have less experience with travis, so I would need help with that.

Regarding the existing files, I think we have two options:
* Upload all to github, I can make a script that will make it simpler
* Use Amazon S3, I think it will very cheap, maybe even for free, I can
take care for that as well.

Doron