[zeromq-dev] Moving list to Google groups?

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Thu Apr 14 00:45:13 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I'd like to raise this question for discussion. The problem is that
zeromq-dev is running on an iMatix server, and I'd like to remove
iMatix infrastructure from our community, over time. It's a matter of
long term sustainability.

(Apart from the list, iMatix also hosts downloads.zeromq.org which we
can start to move to Github release attachments IMO.)

Anyhow, re. lists, let's weigh pros and cons of Google groups versus
other options. I'll make the decision based on this thread and other
factors.

Thanks
Pieter