[zeromq-dev] Idiot guide to update mlm server project

Matjaž Ostroveršnik matjaz.ostroversnik at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 19:56:37 CEST 2016

 >You can build Malamute without knowing anything about zproject.
Ok. Thanks. That good news. I got information that I need to fix
something in zproject also. ;-)

 >make code

>gsl project.xml

Ok let's start here and see to where we can come. ;-)

Thanks for help.

BTW. I can't find a file with source code, where DEALER port selects socket to write to or read from (in case of multiaddress attach)

Best regards

Matjaž