[zeromq-dev] malamute CMake & eclipse

Osiris Pedroso opedroso at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 14:55:03 CEST 2016

Here is the process to find out which file creates any generated file:

   1. get the name of file you are interested
   2. clone zeromq/zproject
   3. search for the filename you are interested in *.gsl:

O:\git\zproject>findstr /c:CMakeLists.txt
*.gslzproject_cmake.gsl:.output
"CMakeLists.txt"zproject_java.gsl:.output
"$(topdir)/CMakeLists.txt"zproject_java.gsl:.output
"$(topdir)/android/CMakeLists.txt"

So in your case, I believe zproject/zproject_cmake.gsl is the file that
generates it