[zeromq-dev] zeroMQ version with ZMQ_STREAM_NOTIFY

Auer, Jens jens.auer at cgi.com
Thu Sep 24 10:37:16 CEST 2015

Hi,

I am writing an application which uses ZMQ_STREAM sockets to provide an interface to non-zeromq applications on raw sockets. I know that there has been a change in the semantics of ZMQ_STREAM and a new option ZMQ_STREAM_NOTIFY has been introduced. I want to check the version in my code and set the option if necessary. Which version introduced the option? I guess it is 4.1.2.

Cheers,
  Jens

--
Dr. Jens Auer | CGI | Software Engineer
CGI Deutschland Ltd. & Co. KG

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Proprietary/Confidential information belonging to CGI Group Inc. and its affiliates may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for delivery of this message to such person), or you think for any reason that this message may have been addressed to you in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message to anyone else. In such case, you should destroy this message and are asked to notify the sender by reply e-mail.