[zeromq-dev] http://api.zeromq.org update

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Mon Sep 14 18:22:17 CEST 2015

OK, it's online now. http://api.zeromq.org/4-2:zmq-ctx-set

FWIW, the names might be shorter. E.g. ZMQ_SCHEDULING and ZMQ_PRIORITY.

Also the lack of abstraction is a little sad. It's not nice to expose
system internals in this way. I'd try to make something like
ZMQ_PRIORITY_LOW, _MED, _HIGH and map those internally, and possibly
document the mapping somewhere.

-Pieter