[zeromq-dev] PUSH socket blocks when no client is connected

Robert Pickering robertfpickering at fastmail.com
Mon Sep 14 17:36:43 CEST 2015

Thanks for all the very quick responses. Setting ZMQ_DONTWAIT does
indeed stop the send method from blocking, but message is dropped rather
than queued, as per Justin's explanation below. I'll look into storing
the messages outside ZMQ, as it looks like ZMQ isn't really the place
store messages in this scenario.

Thanks again!
Rob