[zeromq-dev] Cookbook repository

Arnaud Kapp kapp.arno at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 23:28:45 CEST 2015

Hello everyone,

This is a good idea indeed.
Regarding licensing we want something very open. I suppose some people
may copy-paste
some code into their program.

I wonder if we should build the thing as a website generated from
source (something like sphinx)
to host-it in a user-friendly using gh-pages or something.
Or if simply having a repository with a few README is enough.

Kapp Arnaud - Xaqq