[zeromq-dev] Cookbook repository

Doron Somech somdoron at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 04:32:17 CEST 2015

Happy to hear the good responses. I have limited access to internet and
computer in the coming month so I won't be able to contribute much. But
will contribute afterwards. Looking forward to see the first recipe...
This is a fantastic idea...

The Guide is old, and the process predates C4. It's time to build a
new repository of examples IMO.

We can write recipes clearly, as problem statements, and then show how
to make them in all our languages and bindings.