[zeromq-dev] Cookbook repository

Adriano Ribeiro adribeiro at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 02:51:42 CEST 2015

Hi,

Would nice have example of applications protocols. Somenthing like a
reference implementation of a CQRS with zmq defining sockets for commands
execution, error handling, events sinchronization, projection views, etc.
We could discuss how to use low level patterns to create application
architectures.