[zeromq-dev] Cookbook repository

Brian Knox bknox at digitalocean.com
Mon Sep 7 17:28:23 CEST 2015

I think a ZeroMQ cookbook sounds like a neat idea.  I'd happily contribute
some examples for the GoCZMQ bindings - it would be a fun project to
implement some of the patterns using them.

Tying each pattern to a problem statement would be very much in the spirit
of ZeroMQ development methodology itself.