[zeromq-dev] Use case of migration from Kafka to ZeroMQ

Brian Knox bknox at digitalocean.com
Sat Sep 5 15:08:38 CEST 2015

I loved this article.  I made similar decisions around the same trade-offs
for real time log subscription to back end logs at DigitalOcean.
Separating the concerns of "real time view of what is happening now" and
"historical view of what happened in the past" allowed me to solve these
two separate concerns as two different problems - which meant less
trade-offs for each.  Those two quotes are fantastic!