[zeromq-dev] message loss at high send rate in Jyre

Wynne Adam (CR/RTC3.1-NA) Adam.Wynne at us.bosch.com
Wed Sep 2 15:46:07 CEST 2015

I simplified a bit and now explicitly wait for all responders to JOIN but I'm getting the same results.  I can't see any real difference between your test and mine.  I think my test is correct unless I'm doing something really dumb that I can't see.

Incidentally, if I lower the pause to 0, the ZreInterface.send() starts blocking, which I think is the behavior we'd expect.

We prefer to use the pure java version of Zyre so that we can use it in Android.  We'll use the C library for other platforms.

Best regards

Adam Wynne
CR/RTC3.1-NA

Tel. +1(412)390-3211