[zeromq-dev] how to use ZeroMQ socket in multithread

张凯 zhangkai.gis at 163.com
Fri May 15 15:18:14 CEST 2015

It seems zeromq can not used in multithread.But you can adjust your code with zmq_poll.

At 2015-05-14 20:50:23, "黄颖志" <nohuangyz at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi every body,
  Lastly, my J2EE project use ZeroMQ as a message system , In that project,  I want to encapsulate ZeroMQ socket as a high level API, so others could use that socket send messages if thay want . But the guide document says that ZeroMQ sockets are not thread safe.  How can I solve that problem. I don't want to create a new socket when sending some message through ZeroMQ every time.