[zeromq-dev] Malamute make check segfault

Brian Knox bknox at digitalocean.com
Wed May 6 21:50:13 CEST 2015

Was building malamute today and noticed that make check is segfaulting when
trying to send
Running malamute selftests...
 * mlm_proto:OK
 * mlm_server: OK
 * mlm_client:
N: 15-05-06 15:39:15 server is using PLAIN security
connecting frontend to broker
connecting backend to broker
setting frontend service
setting backend service
sending frontend address SET message
sending backend address SET message
make[2]: *** [check-local] Segmentation fault (core dumped)
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/bknox/git/malamute'
make[1]: *** [check-am] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/bknox/git/malamute'
make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1

I'm using a pretty recent build of both libzmq and czmq (couple of weeks
old off of head at the most)

If I have time this evening to dig into it will do so, just wanted to give
a heads up!

Brian