[zeromq-dev] zyre

Arnaud Loonstra arnaud at sphaero.org
Fri Mar 20 10:34:10 CET 2015

Zbeacon in Pyre supports multicast which can traverse network segments.
As long as your network supports it.

Discovery mechanisms are kind of difficult. We have 3 methods now in
different versions of Zyre/Pyre/...
- broadcast beacon
- multicast beacon
- gossip

I'm hoping to get some more methods but I won't be working on that
until the end of the year. If anybody has good pointers, ideas about
useful mechanisms please post it.

Rg,

Arnaud