[zeromq-dev] ZeroMQ with Python and a basic task

Kenneth Adam Miller kennethadammiller at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 17:48:31 CET 2015

lol, well you use linux don't you? Any of the linux repositories would
likely be good to search on, sourceforge, google code, github... those are
all good points. I don't know that they'd be written in python, more than
likely it will be C/++ or something. Pidgin is one for certain, but that
code will be rather expansive. Consuming and learning from existing code is
hard if the developers don't leave behind some documentation.

The point I was making about TCP hole punching is that you don't want your
software consumers to have to deal with the firewall problem. You just want
the connection to go through, so each client has to TCP hole punch so that
the other's request will flow through correctly.