[zeromq-dev] zeromq/zyre over ipv6

Arnaud Loonstra arnaud at sphaero.org
Sun Jun 28 11:20:56 CEST 2015

For what it's worth, you should use gossping when using ipv6. I don't
think zbeacon is going to work on ipv6 simply because ipv6 doesn't
support broadcasts. The socket options for the beacon socket should be
different then. I've wanted to test this but since I hardly ever run
into an ipv6 network this quite low on my prio list. :)

Rg,

Arnaud