[zeromq-dev] Malamute broker project

Kenneth Adam Miller kennethadammiller at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 18:39:04 CET 2015

Ah thanks so much! So yeah, I ran malamute right out of the source
directory, and I'm having a hard time getting each side to receive the
other sides messages. I know that messages are hitting the broker, but idk
what's going on inside malamute itself. It spits out a failed security
message, though I'm away from my computer I know it said null and plain in
this message. So I thought I had to give it a username and password...

I'll look up those docs when I get back home, I'm on a Starbucks break.
Thanks!!!

Also, I have some improvement ideas on increasing flexibility in that
communication strategies can be made easily semmetric between client and
broker as well as making the broker mutual party facilitation expand beyond
just 2, to N number of different mutually requiring parties. Let me know if
you want to hear.

Basically, I'm wanting to use malamute to facilitate direct direct
communications, so hosts exchange their known valid hostname through a
broker mediated connection. At the point each opposite side gets it, it can
call connect on the received string, and then communicate directly.