[zeromq-dev] Malamute broker project

Kenneth Adam Miller kennethadammiller at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 15:03:37 CET 2015

It's difficult to use the broker, even with the test that is included in
the project tree. I am trying to write my own test just to try and exchange
two strings between pairs of clients...

In particular, I'm confused about this line:
  mlm_client_sendto (client, "server", "something", NULL, 1000, &msg);

What is "server" or "something"? If the client is already connected, why do
I need those two? Also,

Also, what is "plain" security? I would like my packets to be just sent in
the raw as I test... how do I get that? I'm using the malamute script
that's in the src folder of the github repo.