[zeromq-dev] Security/Encryption in Java

Trevor Bernard trevor.bernard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 16:09:54 CET 2015

Hi,

Currently CURVE isn't supported in either JZMQ or JeroMQ. There is a
very old pull request for CURVE support in JZMQ but it fails travis-ci
and is likely out of date: https://github.com/zeromq/jzmq/pull/275.
The way we develop is to submit problem statements in the issue
tracker instead of feature requests. That way, we only build software
that solves actual problems. E.g. Problem: Curve security not
supported in JZMQ, then if it's an actual problem, someone will
eventually (maybe you?) submit a pull request to fix it simply.

Best,

Trevor