[zeromq-dev] REST over ZeroMQ

Michael Powell mwpowellhtx at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 15:17:57 CET 2015

On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 8:01 AM, Doron Somech <somdoron at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> Regarding custom routing, then I'm using the same framework but I'm not
> really doing RESTful. Now it is more like RPC.

It could be, but I'm not sure there's anything in REST-ful that says
there needs to be an object/instance/server behind the call. Usually
there is a controller and/or some view/data behind it, at least.

Literally 'REST' is 'representational state transfer'. Google 'what is
restful api' for more info.