[zeromq-dev] Notes from a hackathon

Doron Somech somdoron at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 19:10:43 CET 2015

In way of simplify ZProto, specially if zeromq is going to be compatible
with it. What do you think about deprecate the string (staying only with
long string) and octets (staying with chunk)?
If the size is really important we can use variable length instead of
different types of field for some language type which can confuse and cause
errors.