[zeromq-dev] malamute static binary testers wanted

Benjamin Henrion zoobab at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 12:40:04 CET 2015

On Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 4:53 AM, Bhagavan Prasad
<bhagavansprasad at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Benjamin,
>
> Is there any way that I can help you?  Like yesterday's request.  It was
> simple and understood it and sent you the results after running.
>
> I am sorry, I am not very clear on the current problem.  Can you elabarate
> more clearely so that I will try to support you whatever way I can.

I am working on a client test as you can find some code in the
malamute github repo in src/.

But right now I have problems to find malamute listening in netstat on
its TCP port 9999...

Stay tuned.

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-3500762