[zeromq-dev] Is there a tool to help with the zeromq enviroment?

Constantin Rack constantin at rack.li
Thu Dec 24 11:40:40 CET 2015

You could use Wireshark [1] to capture the traffic together with the Wireshark Dissector [2] for ZMTP [3], the protocol that ZeroMQ uses. In [3], you find also the formal grammar of the protocol, which may help you to understand the payload you have posted.

-Constantin

[1] https://www.wireshark.org
[2] https://github.com/whitequark/zmtp-wireshark
[3] http://rfc.zeromq.org/spec:23